The practise of taking little doses of THC-containing goods allows users to reap the potential advantages of cannabis without experiencing its intoxicating side effects. Because they make it simpler to monitor the THC content, low-dose edibles are a favourite among users who employ microdosing.
Why Microdose THC?
- Cannabis Newbies – If you’re experiencing THC for the first time, microdosing is a great way to get your feet wet without being hit by a giant wave.
- Medical Marijuana Patients – While THC can provide relief for some medical marijuana patients, many don’t want the intoxicating effects of this cannabinoid. By microdosing THC, patients can experience the benefits without the potential impairment.
- Consumers with a High Tolerance – Regular cannabis consumers can develop a tolerance to THC, meaning they’ll need more and more to experience the same effects. Switching to microdoses can help reset this tolerance.
What are the Benefits of Microdosing?
- First off, microdosing may be the ideal starting point for a novice cannabis user. Microdosing can be an excellent approach to experiment and find the correct dosage for you if you’re just starting to become interested in the realm of marijuana use.
- You can progressively increase your consumption while starting out small to determine your personal “sweet spot” dose. (Alternatively, we always advise starting low and moving slowly.)
- Another typical objective of marijuana microdosing is to distribute the intended impact throughout the course of the day rather than achieving it in a single larger dose.
- Another important reason to experiment with microdosing cannabis is to prevent negative consequences. Many people prefer utilising a little portion of a typical dose in order to experience the health advantages of cannabis while avoiding some of the more strong, state-altering effects of the plant.
- Smaller doses have occasionally turned out to be more effective than larger ones. According to some research on marijuana products, the amount and type of THC they contain can have a distinct impact on individuals with anxiety. While a higher amount of THC may have elevated anxiety levels, a low dose of the same THC had a helpful calming effect.
Best Marijuana Products for Microdosing
Cannabis ingestion methods like smoking and topicals won’t provide the precision you may seek when the dosage you’re utilising is crucial. In these circumstances, you might choose to use tinctures, edibles, or other such products.